Inbound and Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Contact Curt to apply at 804-378-9006 ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in digital marketing, or product marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.